🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Specialized profile - Projects
Page options
loukasanast
Community Member

Specialized profile - Projects

Hello, how can I get a project recognised as a front-end development project?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Loukas A wrote:

What I mean is that my latest project is being displayed on the project list, but is not included in the stats of the specialized profile. The specialized profile is what I send proposals with, and I would like all projects to be included in stats like earnings.

Go to your specialized profile.

Once there, click the edit icon across "Work History"

You can then check jobs you want to appear on the specialized profile.

Earnings related to the checked jobs would be included.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
loukasanast
Community Member

What I mean is that my latest project is being displayed on the project list, but is not included in the stats of the specialized profile. The specialized profile is what I send proposals with, and I would like all projects to be included in stats like earnings.

...can somebody please reply to my question?

Hi Loukas,

Clients can view your Specialized Profile and check out the information you have provided there. Are you referring to creating a Project Catalog? If you do, please know that this is a different feature from the Specialized profiles. Please feel free to share more information and we'll gladly help you with it.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Loukas A wrote:

Go to your specialized profile.

Once there, click the edit icon across "Work History"

You can then check jobs you want to appear on the specialized profile.

Earnings related to the checked jobs would be included.

I checked the project and it appears in the projects list of my specialized profile, but the earnings have stayed the same. Any other ideas or will it get updated later on?

Loukas A wrote:

I checked the project and it appears in the projects list of my specialized profile, but the earnings have stayed the same. Any other ideas or will it get updated later on?

Perhaps. Although mine updated instantly

I thank you both for your help, the profile just got updated and it includes the latest earnings Smiley Happy

thank you Renante

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members