🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Specialized profile is helpful for me?
Page options
vbacom
Community Member

Specialized profile is helpful for me?

If I create the specialized profile, that will be help to get the new job?

Can I add the work result that is finished on this platform as my portfolio?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Denis,

Thanks for this questions. Specialized profiles are not required at this time. However, freelancers with specialized profiles are 30%+ more likely to receive invites, so we recommend creating one.

You can add a portfolio item and link it to a contract on Upwork. In this case it needs to be approved by the client through the system. We’ll automatically email the client when a portfolio item has been linked, giving them three days to reject it. If they don’t reject it in the time allotted, the item will be publicly linked to your work history.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Denis,

Thanks for this questions. Specialized profiles are not required at this time. However, freelancers with specialized profiles are 30%+ more likely to receive invites, so we recommend creating one.

You can add a portfolio item and link it to a contract on Upwork. In this case it needs to be approved by the client through the system. We’ll automatically email the client when a portfolio item has been linked, giving them three days to reject it. If they don’t reject it in the time allotted, the item will be publicly linked to your work history.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Can I get invitations for my both specialized profile??? 

I am a web developer and I am also a Search Engine Optimization Expert.. So can I use my both skills in separate specialized profile??? 
Will I get invitations for both profile and both task?? 

Let me know please.. Thanks a lot.

Hi Md Kamrul,

Clients send invites to freelancers whom they think will be a good match for the project they are looking to complete. They can review your profile and see the information you have provided- your skills and experiences. With a specialized profile, you can tailor your unique skills to your audience on Upwork and create variations of your profile that showcase your experience within specific categories. You can check this help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths