🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Specialized profile
Page options
brown_jeffrey
Community Member

Specialized profile

I recently set up a specialized profile for bookkeeping services.  I also have a more general profile.  When I submit proposals, how do I ensure that the proposal is picking up the more specialized profile.  I don't see a copy of the specialized profile info in the proposal sent to a prospective client.

5 REPLIES 5
pudingstudio
Community Member

Jeffrey B wrote:

I recently set up a specialized profile for bookkeeping services.  I also have a more general profile.  When I submit proposals, how do I ensure that the proposal is picking up the more specialized profile.  I don't see a copy of the specialized profile info in the proposal sent to a prospective client.

I am always 'asked' (drop-down list of) which profile I would like to use on the proposal I'm sending ('General Profile' or others I've created).

You don't have that?

Hi, no, I don't get that prompt on my screen.  Do you pay for an enhanced version of Upwork?  I just have the basic service on this website.  I don't pay extra.  Could that be the reason?

Jeffrey B wrote:

Hi, no, I don't get that prompt on my screen.  Do you pay for an enhanced version of Upwork?  I just have the basic service on this website.  I don't pay extra.  Could that be the reason?

Maybe the issue is in category of the job post.

If a client places job post in a category which correlates to the Specialized Profile of mine, I'd have the option to choose with which I'm sending my proposal.

Again, this is only a guess.

brown_jeffrey
Community Member

How do I add information to the portfolio on the profile page in the case where I provide bookkeeping and accounting services?  I would be nice to be able to show something there help me market myself.  But this section seems to lend itself better to those who produce tangible products such as graphic artists.

Even as a bookkeeper, you can add screenshots of your work (blurring your clients' confidential info), along with relevant descriptions of the project.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members