🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Specialized profile?
Page options
tomzilla1
Community Member

Specialized profile?

Anybody seeing an improvement or negative improvement in switching to specialized profile?

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous-User
Not applicable

I've been testing it. It seems as though that when I created a specialized profile, I stopped getting invites. Things came to a standstill. That could be for many reasons, though. 

I think it's going to be awhile before we see any siginificant change that we can actually measure by its own stats. I've had two recent invites where one was a total scam and the other was not even related to my skillset.  

The new connects system may change all that as clients are going to have to be more selective. Wait & see. 

Yea I haven't been setup the specialized profile for this reason.

lakitel
Community Member

I haven't really seen a difference and for people who have more than one niche (content and creative writing), I don't necessarily think it's a good idea to split your portfolio, especially if they are related. For example, I do creative writing for games, but I also do reviews and other content writing. Both of these feed off each other, so I'm not sure how exactly having two different profiles (one for creative and one for content) would help.

Either way, I've set it up because I'm curious to see what happens, but honestly, I haven't seen any real difference.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths