🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Spent 70+ connects and have 0 views
Page options
5a06fe36
Community Member

Spent 70+ connects and have 0 views

Hello!
I have started as a freelancer recently. All was fine, slowly I get more and more profile views and work until I got my JSS (it's 93% now). And after the date when it appeared (September the 7) I have no views no messeges from clients. I spend more than 70 connects, and 0 views almost in a 10 days! Can it be true or something whent wrong? Please take a look at the attached image

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Aleksandr,

Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear you are not getting profile views. Please know that we are not privy to how clients choose which profiles they're viewing. Freelancer profiles are regularly rotated in search results in order to give everybody a fair chance of being discovered by clients.

You may want to try to create Project Catalogs based on the skills and services you offer. This is a new method for our freelancers to have clients come to them, giving freelancers the opportunity to create ‘projects’ that are pre-scoped with price, deliverables, and timeline. Clients can then search for these projects via a series of category pages (specific skills) and purchase them in just a few clicks.

In addition, I'd encourage you to check the following articles that can help you make the most out of your profile so that it best represents your skills and services, increasing your chances of connecting with potential clients:

~ Luiggi
Upwork
virtualbrix
Community Member

Aleksandr,

Few issues can go wrong here:

1. You submitted to jobs that do not fit your profile / skill set

2. The proposals were not unique and or simple copy + paste templates

3. The posts had to much competition and other boosted their posts

4. You said that you had no views on your profile, are you sure?

I would look at the above and make sure to correct anything that could have caused this.

This can happen, I have been there, you may have to wait a week or two, they all come in at once : )

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths