Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spontaneous Receive Date Changes

browersr
Community Guru
Scott B Member Since: Nov 20, 2015
1 of 4

I've noticed this before, but just getting around to writing about it. In the "My Proposals" area there is a section for your "Active Candidacies". Within that there is a column header called "Received" as well as "Job". I notice that on occasion the "Received" date will change. For example, I have one that I received on July 31st, but it now says I received it 5-hours ago. There doesn't seem a rhyme or reason as to why this happens and I have noticed it before. I would assume "Received" would be static. Anyone else notice this?

mtngigi
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
2 of 4

I've never noticed mine changing, but will pay attention to it now that you've mentioned it. I wonder if it has anything to do with a client's activity on the job post?

browersr
Community Guru
Scott B Member Since: Nov 20, 2015
3 of 4

@Virginia F wrote:

I've never noticed mine changing, but will pay attention to it now that you've mentioned it. I wonder if it has anything to do with a client's activity on the job post?

I wondered that as well but I could not detect any changes.

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
4 of 4

@Scott B wrote:

I've noticed this before, but just getting around to writing about it. In the "My Proposals" area there is a section for your "Active Candidacies". Within that there is a column header called "Received" as well as "Job". I notice that on occasion the "Received" date will change. For example, I have one that I received on July 31st, but it now says I received it 5-hours ago. There doesn't seem a rhyme or reason as to why this happens and I have noticed it before. I would assume "Received" would be static. Anyone else notice this?

This has happened to me in the past with proposal submission dates moving by as much as three weeks.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS