Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Start working on Upwork after a break

Highlighted
Anastasia P Member Since: Jun 11, 2018
1 of 3

Hello. 

I registered my account on Upwork about a year ago. But I couldn't start my work here for a while. Now I am ready: my profile is 100% completed, the portfolio is ready, even some tests are completed. And Upwork Readiness Test is also completed.

Can I come back to the Rising Talent programme? (I received the invitation via email a year ago.)

Also, my Stats was empty for over a year. Will this influence on my future works on the Upwork? I am afraid my account to be suspended automatically because I didn't get any work. Maybe I should close this account and start another one?

David M Member Since: Dec 26, 2016
2 of 3

Start bidding on jobs Anastasia! 

Good Luck,

~Dave

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
BEST ANSWER
3 of 3

Hi Anastasia, 

You will only be allowed one Upwork account. If you meet the requirements needed to be included in the Rising Talent Program, you will receive an email welcoming you to the program. Otherwise, you will skip it altogether, and proceed to having a Job Success Score when you have enough work history on your profile.

I would recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform.

For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

-Avery
Untitled

View solution in original post

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS