🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Starting an Agency
Page options
morganrenfro
Community Member

Starting an Agency

As a top rated freelancer who turns down +/- 15 jobs a week I am looking to start an agency. If people invite me personally to apply to jobs can I delegate them to my agency? Or is it completely seperate? 

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Morgan R wrote:

As a top rated freelancer who turns down +/- 15 jobs a week I am looking to start an agency. If people invite me personally to apply to jobs can I delegate them to my agency? Or is it completely seperate? 

You can't "delegate" fixed rate contracts to your agency without your clients's knowledge and concern, and you can't "delegate" hourly work at all.

If you want to use your agency properly, your clients need to hire your agency freelancers through your agency.

Yes, I meant somehow transfer the request to my agency or accept the clients request from my agency with them 100% aware that it was not me completing the work.

Morgan R wrote:
Yes, I meant somehow transfer the request to my agency or accept the clients request from my agency with them 100% aware that it was not me completing the work.

Only if you have actually applied through the agency on behalf of the agency member who would be doing the work.

PS - I think you uploaded the wrong video as your agency video... or please tell me that you didn't choose that...

florydev
Community Member

Morgan R wrote:

Have you considered raising your rates at all?  

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths