🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Statement of earnings
Page options
ndabaga
Community Member

Statement of earnings

I would like to generate a statement of my earnings, showing in details how much payments I got over a selected period of time. Something similar to a bank statement. 

Is this possible to generate in Upwork? I can't find such under Reports.

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Angela,

You can also view your Earnings by Client and see how much you`ve earned for each client. 
Unfortunately at the moment, we don't have any additional statements besides the Certificate of Earnings. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Angela,

You can download your Certificate of Earnings that will have the information for the past one, three, six, and 12 months based on the date selected. You can also go to Reports > Transaction History and adjust the timeline to view all of your transactions in the selected period and download the payment information there.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
ndabaga
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

Thank you for your answer. The Certificat of Earnings gives the total of all earnings, and I need itemised information. Transaction history gives all the transactions yes, but it's not possible to download the whole thing in one document. I've tried and only succeeded in downloading separate invoices.

I need an itemised document, with entries, withdrawals and balances; just like a bank statement.

Is it possible to obtain such?

Angela

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Angela,

You can also view your Earnings by Client and see how much you`ve earned for each client. 
Unfortunately at the moment, we don't have any additional statements besides the Certificate of Earnings. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths