🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Stats Not Increased.?
Page options
tekininc
Community Member

Stats Not Increased.?

Hi Upwork Community,

I have done many job and received good feedback from client.

Then why stats not increasing, My stats showing 89% last 2 month, I have improve skills and client outreach. Then why my stats not increase please help in this.I have verified my identity.

I have read all article realated to Stats: (successful contract outcomes - negative contract outcomes) / total outcomes

I have done 17 Job. 16 Job client give me 5 Start Rating(Public and Private) and only one client give me 3.75 rating. I have done all Job.

(successful contract outcomes - negative contract outcomes) / total outcomes

(16-1/16)*100= 93%

My current ranking is 93% and why it's shown 89%. 

Please check the issue.

Thanking You 
Sandeep

Thanking You

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Sandeep S wrote:

I have read all article realated to Stats: (successful contract outcomes - negative contract outcomes) / total outcomes

I have done 17 Job. 16 Job client give me 5 Start Rating(Public and Private) and only one client give me 3.75 rating.

You have no idea what private feedback your clients have left for you.  If you take a look at your My Stats page, you can see your "private feedback percentage" (the "clients who would recommend me" percentage) over the lifetime of your profile. This will show you that NOT all the 16 clients have left "5 out of 5" (private feedback isn't even 5 out of 5) private feedback at all. What is it? High 70s?

Sandeep S wrote:

(successful contract outcomes - negative contract outcomes) / total outcomes

(16-1/16)*100= 93%

My current ranking is 93%

That is not how it works and it isn't.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members