🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Stats are Blank
Page options
mnaeem2k
Community Member

Stats are Blank

Dear All,

I need help.

I have returned to upwork after a break of almost 2 years. Due to this, I am finding it very difficult to restart from where I had left in terms of stats and overall position.

Before break, during my last days with upwork, I recall my stats to be around 95%, but now they are not reflecting anything (blank) due to which I believe any proposal I sent is also being sidelined. I believe stats have gone too far down beyond 60% or something as I noticed on couple of jobs that I did not qualify the required 80% proposal criteria also.

I am seriously thinking of closing this account and recreating a new account as it will not be easy to bring back the stats to 90 or something from too far behind, but it seems this is also not permissible.

Any suggestions/guidelines will definitely help specially if anyone else has experienced this situation.

Thanks,

Muhammad.

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad N wrote:

I believe stats have gone too far down beyond 60% or something as I noticed on couple of jobs that I did not qualify the required 80% proposal criteria also.

No, you just don't have a JSS at all now, as that is calculated only from contracts closed in the last 2 years.

Also, you can still apply when you don't meet all preferences. They are preferences, not requirements.

Muhammad N wrote:

I am seriously thinking of closing this account and recreating a new account as it will not be easy to bring back the stats to 90 or something from too far behind, but it seems this is also not permissible.

That would be foolish (and get you suspended) - There is no guarantee you'd even be accepted, and it would take just as long to get a new profile to 90% as an old one with no JSS.... and at least you already have an extensive history of feedback, so you have a HUGE advantage over a new profile.

mnaeem2k
Community Member

Thanks Petra for your response.

So if JSS is calculated based on the contracts closed within the last 2 years, then my last contract completed on 23rd Nov, 2018, almost still 3 months left. So why isn't JSS showing anything?

petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad N wrote:

So if JSS is calculated based on the contracts closed within the last 2 years, then my last contract completed on 23rd Nov, 2018, almost still 3 months left. So why isn't JSS showing anything?

Because you need 4+ completed contracts from at least 3 different clients for a JSS to be generated.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members