🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Stats not working?!
Page options
ikitoshvili

Stats not working?!

Is there anything wrong with the platform? When I checked one of the submitted proposals from "My Proposals", it showed me that there were 8 applicants in total (including myself (probably)) and all of them were being interviewed, yet I haven't received any message from the client.

Thanks in advance for your kind support.

Best

Irakli

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r

@Irakli K wrote:

Is there anything wrong with the platform? When I checked one of the submitted proposals from "My Proposals", it showed me that there were 8 applicants in total (including myself (probably)) and all of them were being interviewed, yet I haven't received any message from the client.

That means your proposal was archived or declined.

8 applicants means all those who are still in the running (have not yet been declined or archived) - not everyone who applied.

So the client has contacted their shortlist and declined or archived everyone else.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r

@Irakli K wrote:

That means your proposal was archived or declined.

8 applicants means all those who are still in the running (have not yet been declined or archived) - not everyone who applied.

So the client has contacted their shortlist and declined or archived everyone else.

Thanks Petra 🙂 that was really helpful

Upcoming Events
Dec 13
Succeeding with Clients
Talent Toolbox English
Dec 21
Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English