cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Stats page bug

Community Guru
Sanja D Member Since: Dec 18, 2013
1 of 18

I don't know about you guys - but today my stats page  shows update date as Mar 3 - anyone else seeing the same date? 
Another bug? Or stats are reverted back to mar 3? I wouldn't know - I've had the same stats for months, lol

Community Guru
Scott B Member Since: Nov 20, 2015
2 of 18

Yes, I noticed the same this morning. Interestingly the "you were hired" stat was very wrong at the same time. Later in the afternoon that stat returned to what I expected, but the "Last updated" is still showing March 3rd. 

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3 of 18

Hi Sanja, and Scott, 

I can't confirm yet if this is a bug, or by design but I have asked the team about this. I will get back to you once I have more information. 

ETA: Hi Sanja, and Scott, the Technical Support team would like to look into this further. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out so that this can investigated. 

-Avery
Untitled
Community Guru
Luce N Member Since: Oct 9, 2016
4 of 18

Well, I had noticed the same problem and just checked that my stats are still supposed to have been updated on March 3rd. Last Sunday, for a while it was indicated that they had been updated on March 17th. Rather confusing!

Community Guru
Sanja D Member Since: Dec 18, 2013
5 of 18

Hi Avery and thanks much. CS indeed contacted me and informed me that "it appears that the issue is more complex." I'd say  yet another bug ;-) Upwork was really wobbly in the past few months - have you considered changing the platform altogether? I mean - I'm not a programmer, but we have encountered issue after issue - and it's getting worse - not better...I realize that  this is the site with very complex site architecture - but it's not impossible to make it work properly...
...or is it?

Community Guru
Scott B Member Since: Nov 20, 2015
6 of 18

Some years ago the site was crashing regularly and otherwise preventing business at every turn. As annoying as these stat bugs are, at least business can continue. I am not excusing the constant bugs related to features that are hardly new, but by way of perspective if you weren't here back then, you have no idea how "good" you have it now. 

Ace Contributor
Syed Ebad H Member Since: Jan 14, 2019
7 of 18
Yes, my stats page shows the 'Last Update Date' on 3 March. I think many freelancers are facing this problem because I saw one more thread about the same issue.
Ace Contributor
Kieran C Member Since: Aug 21, 2015
8 of 18

I assumed this was an ongoing bug. I'm facing the same issue. Switched to March 17th for a few days, then back to March 3rd. Similarly, my stats changed for a day, and then back to the same they've been for the last  3-4 weeks (since the stat page bugs started). 

Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
9 of 18

Yeah, mine has reverted as well although the profile views is current.

Ace Contributor
Tatiana T Member Since: Jul 19, 2012
10 of 18

The same "magic" date in my profile as well. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS