m_sharman
Community Member

Stats question

Hi,

In the attached screenshot, it says:

Interviews: 2

Invites Sent: 2

Unanswered Invites: 2

This is a featured job. Am I correct that unanswered invites  either convert to an interview or disappear for the stats?  So in reality we don't know how many invites were sent?  

3 REPLIES 3
gilbert-phyllis
Community Member

I don't know the answer to your question. I will say that I see "0 invites sent" often enough on jobs to which I've been invited, that I don't pay much attention to those stats because there's some kind of lag in the updating that can't be pinpointed or predicted.

Phyllis G wrote:

I don't know the answer to your question. I will say that I see "0 invites sent" often enough on jobs to which I've been invited, that I don't pay much attention to those stats because there's some kind of lag in the updating that can't be pinpointed or predicted.

Good point and I have noticed similiar "lags." 

When applying in the open market place, I want to be strategic, but it sounds like this information isn't always helpful - unless of course it's a super high number!

Phyllis G wrote:

In my experience, it always takes a few hours before the number of invites is shown. And during that time it's misleading stated as 0.

I can't help wishing that Upwork would put some effort into fixing minor but annoying long-standing problems with the site, instead of adding so many new features that no one wants.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members