Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Status check shows zero views of profile

Highlighted
Nazimuddin Najibul H Member Since: Sep 3, 2015
1 of 3

Hello everyone,

This is my first post on the forum so please bear with any mistakes that I might make. 

I have been getting very few profile views for the past few months, I asked one of my clients to check out if there were any discrepancies and he was kind enough to help me out. He told me that when I had posted my job application it was under the hidden category.

I have pretty healthy reviews from my clients and have a 4.7 overall rating. 

Can you guys help me understand the problem here?

Thank you

Nazim

Community Guru
Oreofe J Member Since: May 8, 2015
2 of 3

The hidden category has been the subject of discussion in some other threads. I must say a lot of folks don't even know it exists.

While it may have it's  merit  , it also has it demerits .

I am sure that there are some clients who have found very good freelancers under the hidden category.

Unfortunately some clients will not bother with this tab or see it as a negative for proposal / lancers grouped under it.

If ( and when) it gets taken away , I am looking forward to seeing it's impact i,e if  quality lancers will land  more gigs.

Till then........

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
3 of 3

I recently posted a job and the best person was hidden. I always check that folder and I think many other clients do.

The reason the freelancer was hidden was due to their own description of their work and the skills they had chosen. I think once people learn how to do these things properly the hidden folder will no longer be necessary.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS