cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still have yet to receive verification deposit

kevingl
Kevin L Member Since: Jun 17, 2017
1 of 7

This is the second time I've done this, which shouldn't be the case at all. Back on Tuesday I requested a small deposit into my bank account so I could verify it and resume finding a gig. It's been over the usual 2-3 days and nothing. I came here 2 days ago for assistance and one of the moderators said I'd get a message from support soon, that never happened. So I'm here once again looking for assistance. 

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
2 of 7

If you came following up two days ago, there haven't been any banking days since, so it's not surprising that nothing has changed over the weekend.

That said, there is no reason you need to hold off "finding a gig" until your bank account is verified.

kevingl
3 of 7

Well it being the weekend I understand, but even before it started the deposit was late. Furthermore, the last time I posted the individual said I'd receive a message from support and they'd open a ticket and nothing happened. Finally, at least for my account I'm not able to apply for any "gigs" until I verify these deposits, I'm not sure why but that's the way it is. 

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
4 of 7

Are you sure that's what's holding up bidding? Your profile is very sparse; if it's been approved with so little content, that's unusual.

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
5 of 7

Tiffany is correct. You don't have to have your payment method set up to apply. I would agree with her, you can't apply because your profile hasn't been approved. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
melaniemaghanoy
Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
6 of 7

Hi Kevin,

Let me follow up with our team so they can contact you directly to assist you further.

Thanks!

kevingl
7 of 7

Thank you, I'm glad to hear that. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS