🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Stolen account
Page options
samtipikin
Community Member

Stolen account

Hey there! my name  Sam and I worked at the «**Edited for Community Guidelines** » earlier (**Edited for Community Guidelines** ). I worked  with that company since May and for a one month. **Edited for Community Guidelines** created an account for me  and for my collegues (**Edited for Community Guidelines**) . I have Verified this account also. I've started working for another company in July.  I decided to have my account back, cause i  think i'll have problems with creation of another and all verifications , you know. So  **Edited for Community Guidelines** does not want to give me my account back. I would like to complain about the company "**Edited for Community Guidelines**" and find out how to return my account to me if it's possible. Thank you for attention, i suppose you will help me.( Not only me, i know there are some guys who start the same topic)

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sam,

Thank you for reporting this. Our team will investigate it further for violations of our TOS and take proper actions.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey! Any news for me?

Hi Sam,

Thanks for your question. Our team already reached out to you directly via an email. Please consider following up on the email from our team so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members