🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Stop asking about Messages experience
Page options
mvasilevskis
Community Member

Stop asking about Messages experience

I was completely satisfied with Messages. But some time ago the product was completely damaged.

Now, every time when I activate Messages, it asks to rate my experience. Normal work impossible.

Cookies enabled, should not be problems with detecting, that I already answered.

You force me to search another communication soluitons - but earlier I was completely satisfied with Messages.

Thank you,

Maris

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Maris, 

Unfortunately, Opera isn't among our officially supported browsers. So there may be issues due to that. Could you please try using a supported browser and let us know if you continue experiencing same issues?

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Maris,

I'd like to look into this. Could you please let me know if you're using Messages on Desktop App or on a browser?

~ Valeria
Upwork

I use it on browser, Opera

Hi Maris, 

Unfortunately, Opera isn't among our officially supported browsers. So there may be issues due to that. Could you please try using a supported browser and let us know if you continue experiencing same issues?

~ Valeria
Upwork

I did two things:

1) Opened and closed desktop Messages (one experience rate request)

2) Opened and closed Messages in Chrome (no experience rate requests)

Then, returned to my Opera - it is a browser with definitely the best interface. And  no more experience rate requests. Obviously, 1) or 2) did some good change in your server.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members