cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopped receiving emails

Community Guru
Daniel C Member Since: Nov 21, 2010
11 of 16

I haven't recieved emails in weeks.  No invitations, no client emails, nothing.  I sent my client a few emails and he never got them.  I pretty much stopped using Upworks messaging system as they have been completely unreliable for several weeks.

I had a few prospects about that time and I stopped getting messages from them.  They were ready to hire and get started but then they just dissapeared.  

I am still getting system messages.  End of week notice, transaction notice, etc...  I haven't had any job invites in about a month.

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
12 of 16

I think this happened to me before I was active here. Had a guy say "Jen, when can you start?" Replied and then never heard from him. I guess it's always possible he never came back, but I dunno he seemed pretty good to go.

Community Guru
Fergus M Member Since: May 23, 2015
13 of 16

I just found out someone replied to one of my proposals on Friday. No email notification and the orange ball, which a week ago was permanently on even when I didn't have notifications, now isn't appearing when I do.

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.― George Orwell
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
14 of 16

Yeah, basically, I keep a tab open and click refresh every so often. :-\

Community Guru
Fergus M Member Since: May 23, 2015
15 of 16

Good tip; I'll start doing the same. Like I don't have enough tabs open already. This is a complete pain in the donkey.

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.― George Orwell
Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
16 of 16

Fergus,

The issue with message notifications should be resolved. Are you still experiencing issues?

-Lena

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS