🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Stopped receiving invitations
Page options
wasimamgad
Community Member

Stopped receiving invitations

Hi all!

I’m having a problem with receiving invitations to submit proposals. It’s been a while since I received an invitation and even a while back when I did receive one, it’d be for a generic project or something not relevant to me.

i’m Top Rated with 100% JSS, great reviews on my profile, the other numbers on my profile are great too. I don’t know if I should add a link to it or you can see it from here.

I know the Upwork recommendation system don’t always recommend the same freelancers and it should be like a cycle, but it’s been months. Also I know, as a Top Rated freelancer, the system should be prioritizing my profile.

My question is has anybody been in a similar situation? What am I doing wrong? Anything I should change? Any tips in general regarding the situation? 

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
rolludesig
Community Member

hi wasim

i am in the same boat..you are totally right instead of promoting top rated freelancer the alogrithrm at times is promoting non serious or part time freelancers and it doesnt make any sense to me..

top rated should be at the top and only thing that matter is portfolio , if one has good portfolio he/she will definately get projects.

Thanks Rahul! I agree with you

What are you doing to deal with this?

nothing much wasim its my old clients which are keeping me busy otherwise its is getting impossible to get new projects with being top rated and over 1000+ projects done till now:(

dottomotion
Community Member

Wasim E wrote:

Hi all!

I’m having a problem with receiving invitations to submit proposals. It’s been a while since I received an invitation and even a while back when I did receive one, it’d be for a generic project or something not relevant to me.

i’m Top Rated with 100% JSS, great reviews on my profile, the other numbers on my profile are great too. I don’t know if I should add a link to it or you can see it from here.

I know the Upwork recommendation system don’t always recommend the same freelancers and it should be like a cycle, but it’s been months. Also I know, as a Top Rated freelancer, the system should be prioritizing my profile.

My question is has anybody been in a similar situation? What am I doing wrong? Anything I should change? Any tips in general regarding the situation? 

Thanks

That's the "new" reality unless you are happy with $5 for any kind of work.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members