etrusca

Strange Things

Some days ago I bidded for a job published by an enterprise client. They have replied after about a week sending a proposal in UW, but asking my email address because the job had to be done in Google docs. I said ok, but before accepting let me see the job I should do.
In the same time I received through UW an invitation for the same job. I replied that there was already a proposal awaiting to be accepted.
When I received the job through e-mail I found it a little confusing, so I refused the proposal awaiting to be accepted and I sent a polite message, through e-mail too, explaining my decision.
Client sent me another email asking if I was sure not to be doing the task, and  I said yes, I'm sure. After that I received a notification through UW saying that my proposal had been refused.
Any thought?

4 REPLIES 4
shihab0915

No.

Client can refuse or reject any proposal & there should be a reason such as 'Chosing another freelancer' or something like that. Its not a big deal.

What I'm asking is why the double iter? I replied to their post and they sent me a second invitation.

@Antonia B wrote:

What I'm asking is why the double iter? I replied to their post and they sent me a second invitation.

Enterprise clients tend to have multiple recruiters. Two may have thought you're a great fit 🙂

Thank you Petra. You made my day! Smiley Happy