🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Strange contract
Page options
marcpber
Community Member

Strange contract

Hello,

I client contracted mee per hours. Then, this client told mee that he must left for 2 days, give mee a bonus of 400 dolars without starting working, and then she finish the contract.

She told mee to finish the 10 issues today, because is very urgent.

It seems that the client has already payed but, I have to trust that I will be payed before I begin the work ?

This is very strange.

Regards,

Marc Picas

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Marc,

I checked your account and can confirm that the bonus payment is under the Pending stage at the moment. I would recommend communicating with your client further about the contract and the tasks that you will need to complete. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

They said to mee that they are germany, but I doubt it.

Can I be shure that I will be payed ? What happens if they have no money in the credit cart or they cancell the credit card ?

Regards,

Marc Picas

petra_r
Community Member

Marc P wrote:

Can I be shure that I will be payed ? What happens if they have no money in the credit cart or they cancel the credit card ?

You want to take a close look at your Reports Overview > Pending page and see if there is a date to the left of the Bonus payment. If there is a date, Upwork have successfully charged the client. If there is no date, Upwork have not yet successfully charged the client. It CAN take up to 24 hours for the date to appear, if it still doesn't appear after 48+ hours, there is a problem with the client's payment method.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members