🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Struggling to get invitations
Page options
shoaibwrites
Community Member

Struggling to get invitations

Hello members,

My Proflie 2 years old & apart from few invitations that i got during first 2 months i have not received invitaions . My Profile views & invitations are 0 throghout 2021 & 2022... Last week i optimised my Profile on my frinds assistance but still no improvements have been produced.... 

7 REPLIES 7
deardipu
Community Member

Shoaib,

Although getting invitation is a good thing to take advantage of saving connects and client’s attention, but it is not right by act. So submit proposals rather than wait for invitation. 

Additionally, Upwork search engine algorithm doesn’t work like Google, so you can’t optimise it. 

Upwork shows freelancers' profile with maintaining a cycle period to give opportunity for everyone to be discovered. But that doesn’t ensure that everyone will get same number of invitation. That depends on clients. 

shoaibwrites
Community Member

But sir y my profile views and invitations are at 0 throughout last 2 years... That means optimisation does happen at upwork otherwise my profile must have some views

Shoaib, 

• Shoaib wrote, "Last week i optimised my Profile on my frinds assistance." and additionally he wrote, "That means optimisation does happen at upwork."

So according to your opinion, you should have gotten views already. 

shoaibwrites
Community Member

No I'm saying my friend suggested me about profile optimization 

bikashroy001
Community Member

Same here . all i need to do is to submit proposal to get project . i have profile views my profiles looks great but no invitation from last 2 years 

ArjayM

Hi All,

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~ Arjay
Upwork
jamilhossain22
Community Member

keep trying 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members