🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Stuck in Contract. I don't know what to d...
Page options
8f813b59
Community Member

Stuck in Contract. I don't know what to do

8f813b59_0-1674689069532.png8f813b59_1-1674689113492.png

Can anyone please help me. I got my first job and successfully ran it until I got a bonus from the client of $ 5 (in total $ 20). But I was confused when I saw that my account balance was still 0, while the contract had been paid for by the client.

Is this a system error or am I the one who doesn't understand the contract payment system?

Note: I send the results of the work via message so that the client can submit revisions

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Faza,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your earnings will show as pending on your Transaction History while payments are in the review and security periods. The date that the funds will be available for withdrawal is shown in the Date column on the left-hand side of the report.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
data_divas
Community Member

Go to the main Upwork page, click on Reports, then Overview at the top of the page. What does it show for this job there?

8f813b59_0-1674691276681.png

It's says pending $16. What should I do?

williamtcooper
Community Member

Faza,

It hard for me to see the information provided, but the screenshot appears to state that you have not verified your identity so you can be paid. Thanks!

Sorry, I censored the client's requst and name for private purposes. 

8f813b59_1-1674691542041.png

I did try to verify my identity but I can't see any button to get started to verify it

Faza,

Please click the "Get Support" button on the bottom right of the screen if there is a technical error. Also try a Google Upwork search "how to verify my identity on Upwork" - locate a Upwork article or video. Thanks!

Thank you for your help!! I'll try to contact the support 

You are most welcome!

ArjayM

Hi Faza,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your earnings will show as pending on your Transaction History while payments are in the review and security periods. The date that the funds will be available for withdrawal is shown in the Date column on the left-hand side of the report.

~ Arjay
Upwork
8f813b59
Community Member

Thank you so much for the help!!! I was a little bit worried about my account can't get money or else

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members