cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student with little experience... where to start?

Highlighted
Tony W Member Since: Nov 19, 2013
1 of 3
Hey everyone, new here and just wondered if anyone can relate or offer some advice. I'm a student and I've completed secondary school with exceptional results, but that's all I can really quote - I have no previous experience of work as a writer. All I know is I have a love of English and feel I could make something of it. So where do I start? Is there somewhere I should go first to get some experience, or any basic educational resources I should check out first? Any suggestions are much appreciated! Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Doreen M Member Since: Mar 17, 2008
2 of 3
First of all, you didn't read the terms of service because if you did your profile would not be out of compliance. So let's do a few things first: A) Remove the image and use your own photo B) Are you 18? C) Don't tell people you're looking for experience D) Assuming you are over 18 and you have cleaned up your profile, you need to have some type of portfolio to show you can write E) Take whatever writing, English, Spelling tests are now offered to show off what you are capable of doing Only after you do these things can you even consider getting started
Highlighted
Tony W Member Since: Nov 19, 2013
3 of 3
Okay, my bad. If a mod could delete this that would be appreciated...
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS