cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stupid questions from the list of questions: how do you answer them?

ladyelexia
Community Guru
Heather H Member Since: May 9, 2011
11 of 13
mgoldsmith
Ace Contributor
Mark G Member Since: Feb 7, 2008
12 of 13
Have you taken any oDesk tests and done well on them that you think are relevant to this job? No, not at this time. What past project or job have you had that is most like this one and why? I pull all my knowledge and experiences from every project. With 18 years of experience in project management, design and development, and also sales and marketing it gives me a unique set of skill sets and background to provide services. What questions do you have about the project? Please provide as much detailed information on your requirements and any examples of the requirements you need for your project(s) requests. Is there a deadline? What part of this project most appeals to you? All parts of the project appeal to me, these types of projects require an understanding of the overlap and synergy of all requirements for a successful project and launch. What past project or job have you had that is most like this one and why? I have done similar projects such as your requests over the years, many of them are unique but the solutions can be meet with many of the over 8,000 extensions that are currently available, and then customized to your requirements, thus saving you time and money. I have done several bug and conflict issues with Joomla and extensions and also PHP/CSS. This can vary due to issues and complexities. What challenging part of this job are you most experienced in? I have experience and skill in the Joomla CMS platform, Templates and many of the thousands of extension solutions, also with CSS design and intermediate PHP programming. I have worked with Joomla for almost 8 years, and have many more years in the technologies. What is the probability of my site crashing during this project? How would we go about restoring my work if it is lost? Backup both site and database, create Development site to work on and test before you go live with new project. Which part of this project do you think will take the most time? That can vary depending on issues or requests, I try to be accurate and quick with my project turn-around completions. It can also vary it depends on your requests and matching to solutions. Using off-the-shelf solutions can save time and money. Most of the technical features are already available in Joomla CMS Extensions and just need installation, setup and configuration. However, subjective ones like design and layout can take more time to resolve. For your request, none, however I have little information on your Joomla project. Lets setup a meeting to review your requests. Which of the required job skills do you feel you are strongest at? Listed in order of requirements; expertise in Joomla CMS 3, 2.5, 1.7 & 1.5, Website Security, FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn, eCommerce, Moodle LMS, WordPress, cPanel Hosting, WHM/WHMCS, Google Small Business Services and SEM, SEO. Project Management, Design, CSS, MySQL database and intermediate skills in PHP programming and HTML5. Why did you apply to this particular job? I'm a Joomla CMS expert, with over 8 years of experience in Joomla and its extensions. I have all the required skill sets that are needed to complete this project. I have expertise and 20 years of experience in computer and internet technologies, along with sales, marketing and SEO/SEM experience. Why do you think you are a good fit for this particular project? I'm a Joomla CMS expert, with over 8 years of experience in Joomla and its extensions. I have all the required skill sets that are needed to complete this project. I have expertise and 20 years of experience in computer and internet technologies, along with sales, marketing and SEO/SEM experience. Do you have suggestions to make this project run successfully? Communication, please send me more details or project links so that I can answer them in greater detail to provide a good starting point. Do you have any questions about the job description? Not at this time, but the better the information the better in providing more accurate solutions. Would recommend setting up a meeting to go over your requests and requirements. Do you have suggestions to make this project run successfully? Recommend we have a meeting and review your site and requests, there are many options to offer for example SEO/SEM. Have you designed any sites which use responsive web design? Do you have examples? Yes, I also use and customize frameworks from; RocketTheme, Gavick Pro, YouTheme, YouGrid, Shape5, T3, Bootstrap to name a few. They are responsive, and compliant to many of the browsers. Many of my current client listed use responsive template frameworks. Can you please provide a time and cost estimate? Recommend we have a meeting and review your site and requests, there are many options to offer.
testsandeep
Community Leader
Sandeep C Member Since: Oct 24, 2013
13 of 13
OMG you have every thing ready!!! You don't take time to apply for jobs.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS