🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Submission of proposals
Page options
organaizer
Community Member

Submission of proposals

Hello, world. I hope you are doing well))
I have a question about the algorithm for submitting proposals to customers.
If I apply first, my proposal accordingly hangs at the top of the list, If after me 10 more people have applied, then my application goes down or remains at the top of the list, or how does this action work?
The question arose due to the fact that after the vacation my rating fell and the 'Top rated' icon disappeared and for a month and a half I can not get ANY work (( I have already spent more than 200 connects (in 1.5 months)
Before I flew away for a month it was more or less normal... I don't understand what's going on now.
Thank you all.

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Dmitry P wrote:

Hello, world. I hope you are doing well))
I have a question about the algorithm for submitting proposals to customers.
If I apply first, my proposal accordingly hangs at the top of the list, If after me 10 more people have applied, then my application goes down or remains at the top of the list, or how does this action work?
The question arose due to the fact that after the vacation my rating fell and the 'Top rated' icon disappeared and for a month and a half I can not get ANY work (( I have already spent more than 200 connects (in 1.5 months)
Before I flew away for a month it was more or less normal... I don't understand what's going on now.
Thank you all.

Your JSS can change even if you do absolutely nothing, because the time window changes, so good results may fall out. 

Don't worry about the ranking of proposals. Very soon, if not already, you will have the possibility to bid any amount of connects on a job posting to be ranked on top for the client to see. Read the announcement on how to boost your proposal. 

Thanks for the reply. About the auction of proposals I read)) but I am interested at the moment, how is the submission of applications in order. If someone has applied after me, do I go down the list, or do I stay at the top of the list?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths