cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submit A Proposal button is not working

Imtiyaz H Member Since: Jan 30, 2017
1 of 95

Hi,

I am Imtiyaz Hasan with the profile on upwork. I am facing the issue today that I am not able to use the button "Submit A Proposal" so kindly assist me with the same. How am I suppose to submitt the proposals on the job postings.

Regards

Imtiyaz Hasan

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 95

Hi Imtiyaz,

I see you just completed profile verification and our agent confirmed your account has been fully reinstated.

Oleg Y Member Since: Mar 3, 2017
3 of 95

Hello Vladimir G.

Some time ago i have the same problem - button "Submit A Proposal" is not active.

What do i need do?

Best Regards,

Oleg.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 95

Hi Oleg,

Please refer to the notification our team sent you on February 23 and follow their instructions to initiate the video call and verify your profile. You will be able to continue submitting proposals as soon as you complete profile verification.

Oleg Y Member Since: Mar 3, 2017
5 of 95

Thanks Vladimir.

I will do as you said.

Regards,

Oleg

Lawrence N Member Since: Mar 20, 2017
6 of 95

This button is also not working for me and I haven't received any notification about verifying my profile. Why is this button disabled? How can I get it back to normal?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
7 of 95

Hi Lawrence, 

The team sent you an email last March 9 with instructions on how you can complete verifying your profile. Once completed, you should be able to continue submitting bids for job posts. 

-Avery
Untitled
Sheralyn P Member Since: Jul 24, 2018
8 of 95
Hello! I am unable to submit any proposals. How do I do that?
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
9 of 95

Hi Sheralyn, 

It looks like you are yet to complete your profile information. Please read up on the resources we have compiled here so that you can read up on tips on how you can create a competitive profile on Upwork. Once you have your profile ready, please go to your Settings page > and click on Membership & Connects to be able to choose a membership plan that fits your needs. 

-Avery
Untitled
Muhammad Mansoor A Member Since: Sep 12, 2016
10 of 95

Hello Vladimir G.

I have the same problem - button "Submitl" is not active.

What do i need do?

Thanks and Regards,

Muhammad Mansoor Ahmad

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS