cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submit A Proposal button is not working

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
11 of 95

Hi Muhammed Monsoor, 

I can see that the team reached out to you last Tuesday regarding completing the video-chat verification. Please check the email and follow the steps so that you can verify your account. Once done, you can continue bidding for jobs again on the platform. 

-Avery
Untitled
Vijayalakshmi D Member Since: Aug 20, 2017
12 of 95

Hello Avery,

I'm not able to submit a proposal from this afternoon. today morning only it is solved by clicking ctrl+Rand re log in into my account. But again it is not alloowing me to submit a proposal. Please guide me what to do????

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
13 of 95

Vijayalakshmi,

It looks like you should be able to submit a proposal under your agency. Are you getting any errors when you click Submit? Could you please try using a different browser?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Vijayalakshmi D Member Since: Aug 20, 2017
14 of 95

Dear Valeria,

Thanks for your reply. Now I'm able to submit under my Agency. Thank You so much.

---

With Regards,

Viji.D

Alyssa S Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
15 of 95

Hello Avery

I am hoping you can help me. I am brand new to Upwork. I filled out my profile, and my location and identity have been verified. When I click on the "Submit a proposal" button it just reloads the page I am already on and I am unable to submit anything. Not sure if I am missing something. I appreciate the help.

Thanks

Alyssa

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
16 of 95

Hi Alyssa,

Could you please try again and let us know if you continue experiencing the same issue?

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Alyssa S Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
17 of 95

AMAZING! Thanks Valeria! Everything is working now. Thanks again for the help.

Maria Rosario S Member Since: Apr 30, 2018
18 of 95

Good Day,

My account says I have 60 credits on it. Yet my button is grey. I was asked to submit my ID if I wanted to be in the search for US jobs only...but I was under the impression that that was an OPTION if I did want that or not. I went to attempt to upload my ID and I've reached the # of attempts and was told to contact support. I did that by responding to a message on my dashboard. And was able to upload my DL. Is this why my account isn't letting me submit proposals?

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
19 of 95

Hello Maria,

I could see that you have a ticket with us regarding your concern. Our team just responded to your ticket. Kindly check that ticket for more information. Thank you!

Untitled
Slaven L Member Since: Jun 13, 2018
20 of 95

Hi,
Can you please check whats going on my profile ?!
I have same problem -  I cant submit proposals because button is disabled.

Regards,
Slaven

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS