cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submit A Proposal button is not working

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
21 of 95

Hi Slaven,

Please find the recent notification sent to you by the team and follow the instructions outlined there for completing profile verification. You can access the notification directly with this link. Thanks!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jen H Member Since: Aug 24, 2018
22 of 95

Hi Vladimir,

I am also having this same issue.  I don't have an active submit proposal button. What do I need to do or complete in order for this to be active?

Thank you

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
23 of 95

Hi Jen,

I just checked your account and I can see that you`re unable to send proposals to US jobs only, you will need to verify your location in order to be able to send proposals on this job postings.

To do this open a job posting in a new window and once you click on the Submit a Proposal button a new window will be opened with detailed instructions on how to finish this.

If you need further help let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Maha K Member Since: Dec 7, 2017
24 of 95

I have a same problem can submit the proposal. 

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
25 of 95

Hi Maha,

Please follow the instructions from the pop-up notification when you try clicking the submit button and update your profile rate/ask your agency admin to update it in order to enable this option.

Shahzaib K Member Since: Jun 8, 2017
26 of 95

Sir I am facing problem with my "submit a proposal" button. Kindly solve this issue. I will be very thankful to you. Regards: Shahzaib Kasuri

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
27 of 95

Hi Shahzaib,

It looks like you've already passed your profile verification. Are you still unable to submit proposals?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Mansoor A Member Since: Sep 14, 2017
28 of 95

Hi 
I am facing the same issue. Submit a proposal Not working

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
29 of 95

Hi Mansoor,

I checked and do see the option to submit proposals is available on your account. Please clear your cache and cookies, try using a different browser and you should be able to submit a proposal.

samir s Member Since: Jan 8, 2018
30 of 95

Hello, Please could u check whats going on my profile. Same problem i'm trying to submit porposal but i can't my account age 4 yrs. i haven't send any proposal. now i'm trying to contineo here Smiley Happy

thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS