cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submit A Proposal button is not working

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
31 of 95

Hi Samir, 

Our team has sent you a ticket with detail explanation back in 2015, follow the steps listed there or if you have any questions fell free to post them on you`re ticket.
You can access you`re tickets on this Link.

Untitled
samir s Member Since: Jan 8, 2018
32 of 95

Thanks Goran V for ur suggestion. I tried diffrent browser. but still i'm not able to send proposal. it will be great help if this problem slove.  Thanks

Xiaoping L Member Since: Jan 24, 2019
33 of 95

Hi,

My user name is Xiaoping Li, and I passed the ID checking, but my "submit a proposal" btn doens't work. I didn't receive any info from the team. Could anyone help me out here?

Thank you!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
34 of 95

Hi Xiaoping,

I checked and your account should be all set and you should be able to submit proposals. Are you still getting any errors?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Magdalena S Member Since: Jun 28, 2017
35 of 95

Hello,

My 'Submit a proposal button' is not working even though I received an email that I am ready to apply. Is there anything else I need to do.

Please, help!

Thanks

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
36 of 95

Hi Magdalena,

I checked and it looks like the "Submit a Proposal" button is active and you should be able to apply for jobs. Is it still not working for you?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Magdalena S Member Since: Jun 28, 2017
37 of 95

Hello,

Thank you for the quick reply! Unfortunately no, it's still not working. It's like the button wasn't active.. Could it be my browser? I am using Firefox.

Thanks

Magdalena

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
38 of 95

Magdalena, try doing a Hard Refresh of whatever page you are on by pressing CTRL and F5 together (on Windows). It is possible that you are loading cached pages and Ctrl + F5 will fetch a brand new "clean" version of the page.

See if that works.

Terryll G Member Since: Jul 7, 2017
39 of 95

I'm having the same issue. I have tried 2 different browsers, cleared cache etc. Strangely enough, the button is working using the Upwork mobile app, so it cant be an account related issue.

However, I do not want to type a proposal on tiny mobile keyboard. Since other users have this issue as well, could you help?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
40 of 95

Hi Terryll,

I see you submitted a proposal an hour ago, let us know if you're still having issues you mentioned.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS