cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submit A Proposal button is not working

Esther O Member Since: Sep 3, 2017
81 of 95
Hi my Upwork does not have a submit proposal button. What do I do?
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
82 of 95

Hi Esther,

You will need to finish your profile to be able to submit proposals. You can follow this Help Article on how to complete your profile,

Untitled
83 of 95

Hi Esther,

You will need to finish your profile to be able to submit proposals. You can follow this Help Article on how to complete your profile,

Untitled
Sajjad Q Member Since: Jan 23, 2018
84 of 95

Does anyone else experience this problem?

The "Submit Proposal" button is simply not responding. I have sufficent number of Connects, so that is not the issue.

Also at the job page the bottom section seems to unresponsive, and is just displaying the loading process. I'm attaching the screenshot.

Can anyone confirm such beheviour? 

please activate my account

85 of 95

Hi Sajjad,

In order to be able to bid on projects your profile needs to be accepted, unfortunately your application has been rejected.

Untitled
Natalya P Member Since: May 12, 2018
86 of 95

Hello Goran V,

I don't know if it is the right place to write my question but I can't submit a proposal. I have already verified my profile but can't submit any of proposals. It looks like it doesn't work at all, what should I do?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
87 of 95

Hi Natalya,

I'm sorry for the trouble. I checked and saw that you previously sent a proposal successfully. Can you please clear your cache and cookies and also try a different browser? If it still doesn't solve the issue, please let us know. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Natalya P Member Since: May 12, 2018
88 of 95

Hello Joanne Marie P,

Thank you for the advice, I did as you said and it works now

Franko Y Member Since: Aug 21, 2018
89 of 95
Hello there
I've been trying for atleast an hour tapping Submit A Proposal button but it refreshes the page and i cannot work,i did all the verification stuff as it was said but it keeps going on
90 of 95

Hi Franko,

In order to be able to bid on projects you will need to have an approved account. Please follow the instructions and finish the application, once you have finished it you can submit it for a review. After 24 hours our team will reach out to you with the results of the review, I wish you a positive outcome with this. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS