🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Submit Proposal Button not Working
Page options
matthew_sheahan
Community Member

Submit Proposal Button not Working

Heya there, 

I am having trouble with the Submit a Proposal button. I have read the forums and each response says we must have received a notification. My account has been verified for quite some time and I have not been able to find any notification to tell me otherwise.

Is this a glitch or are there steps I can follow?

Thanks for the help,

Matthew

14 REPLIES 14
matthew_sheahan
Community Member

P.s. I seem to be able to open some jobs but not many. Extra confused.

Hi Matthew,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hey there Joanne, this issue has begun again and I have tried a power cycle, clearing my data, different browsers, but it is'nt helping this time. Do you have any suggestions? 

Thanks for your help!

This might be relevant or it might not... As of several days ago, when I open a job post from the list that UW emails to me ("Interesting Jobs") a few times a week, the Submit Proposal button does not work at all. If I go find the same job in the marketplace, the Submit Proposal button does work. I have an open trouble ticket, so far no solution. 

Hi Matthew,

Please, refer to my update here as well as to the support ticket the team just initiated for this case. 
Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi.

I'm new to Upwork.

When I click on submit proposal nothing happens and it doesn't load or take me to the next step it just stays on the same page. 

zyzzu
Community Member

MY SUBMIT A PROPOSAL BUTTON is not working. Help.

Hi Azeezat,

You should be able to send proposals now.

~Andrea
Upwork
ff6248af
Community Member

Hello my submit button is not working either, please help.

Hi Akilah,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I've done all that you've suggested but it's still not working, I can see lots of posts of people having the same issue.  How can we resolve this issue? Thank you. 

I'm also having this issue. I've tried in Chrome and Firefox, and the Submit Proposal button leads my nowhere. Thanks!

Hi Susannah,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies? Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari. I also noticed that your account was just verified earlier. Kindly try to submit proposals again and if you encounter the same problem, please let us know.  

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Akilah,

Thank you for following up. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths