🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Submit a Proposal button is disabled in my ac...
Page options
olivertallo
Community Member

Submit a Proposal button is disabled in my account

Hi Upwork Team, 

When I am about to apply for a job I noticed that the "Submit a Proposal" button is not enabled.SubmitAProposal_button_disabled.png

And also, I cannot update my profile ID picture. I hope it will be enabled soon.

Thanks in advance.

Oliver

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Riri,

Thank you for the response. 

I followed the link and it redirected me to this link - https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001041367-Video-Verification

In there, it says: 

To complete the required video call

• Make sure you have a working webcam and microphone 
  • Click on the link in the "Action required" message shown on your account, or the email entitled "Action Required: Please Verify Your Identity." 

However, I could not find where the link of "Action required" displayed

This is the only the message I always see in my account:

Financial transactions for **edited for Community Guidelines**  have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

And when I clicked the "contact customer support", the only choice there is to chat with the support bot.

Please help

Thanks,

Oliver

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
nyrrielatienza
Community Member

Hi Oliver,

I checked your account and can see that the team has emailed you and requested to complete the video-chat verification dated 12-19-2017. Please check this page to know the steps you should take to complete your verification. Let me know if you need further guidance. 

~ Riri

Hi Riri,

Thank you for the response. 

I followed the link and it redirected me to this link - https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001041367-Video-Verification

In there, it says: 

To complete the required video call

• Make sure you have a working webcam and microphone 
  • Click on the link in the "Action required" message shown on your account, or the email entitled "Action Required: Please Verify Your Identity." 

However, I could not find where the link of "Action required" displayed

This is the only the message I always see in my account:

Financial transactions for **edited for Community Guidelines**  have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

And when I clicked the "contact customer support", the only choice there is to chat with the support bot.

Please help

Thanks,

Oliver

Hello, I have a problem with my profile. Submit a proposal button is inactive 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arnel,

I check this for you and it looks like you were able to send a proposal just recently. Feel free to reach back to us if you still need any assistance, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I've figured it out, thank you for the response!

Hi Riri,
My send proposal button is also disabled, can you let me know how to enable it.

Hi Muhammad,

I checked this for you and I was not able to replicate the issue you're describing. Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to investigate further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie Jane,
I hope you are doing great, I really appreciate your response to my problem, The problem actually got resolved by itself, as for some reasons IDK what but I recieved some invites and I was unable to send proposals to them, but now I am. So thanks again for the assistance.

olivertallo
Community Member

Hi Riri,

I was able to communicate with the agent and my account will be activated back in 15 minutes.

Thanks,

Oliver

Happy to know that this has been resolved, Oliver. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi. My name is Lilit I have problem with << Submit a Proposal button is disabled in my account>> Can You help me please. 
this is my profile link

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01e8cfad627d883b10/

Hi Lilit,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your concern! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Please resolve this issue and guide me step by step if required any action from my side.

Hi Muhammad,

Your profile is under review. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for the review to be completed and our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, please help me. My submit proposal button is inactive. 
this is my profile:
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01e7f2cb0b1f6a3e8d

chandishere
Community Member

hello sir\madam.

my "submit a proposal" button is disable.i cannot apply for the new jobs.please active it.i need it very much please...

This is my profile. Wajahat N. - Concept Artist & Graphic Designer - Upwork Freelancer from Jhang, Pakistan 

thanks.

regards: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Wajahat,

I have checked your account and it looks like there's already a support ticket created with your concern. I highly suggest you communicate with our team through that ticket for updates and further assistance. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
asifmirzaodesk
Community Member

My submit proposal button is also disabled? please guide me

Hi MUHAMMAD,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
ehnasia
Community Member

ehnasia_0-1663912895666.png

My account is active and suddenly can't submit a proposal because submit button disabled and when try to by connects I got this message "Your account has been limited. Please contact customer support"

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like our team has reached out to you regarding this matter. Please check your support tickets here for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork
jeromen
Community Member

Hello Team, 

Please help me. My submit proposal button is inactive. 
See my profile below:
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0127db58f48ba19a43

Hi Jerome,

I can confirm that there are no restrictions on your account and your ID has been verified. You should now be able to submit proposals to potential clients as usual. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths