🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Submit a Proposal
Page options
sajjadkhosa
Community Member

Submit a Proposal

Dear when i click Submit a proposal  Page redirect to same page i can not submit any proposal for last 7days please resolveve my problem as soon as possible ...

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

What do you mean?  Are you going to lend me a password to your account?  Have you tried this, Sajjad?

notice.jpg

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
juvy_ann-palma
Community Member

I tried submitting a proposal just a couple of minutes ago.  It is working Sajjad.  Did you try submitting a support ticket?

you can access from my account there was nothing appear. site redirect as same page and i checked all broweser and all update like as chrome.opera, firefox,safari.my Required Connects to submit a proposal: 2
Available Connects: 60

why not i send my proposal..?

What do you mean?  Are you going to lend me a password to your account?  Have you tried this, Sajjad?

notice.jpg

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sajjad,

I've checked and wasn't able to replicate the problem you're having. If you're still unable to submit proposals, please take a screenshot before and after you click the Submit a Proposal button and share them with Support, so we can take a look and investigate.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Thank you now was running proply

I am having the same issue.  I try to submit a proposal and it just stays on the same screen (see attached).  I hit submit and it redirects back to this same screen and never goes to the screen where you enter your proposal information and then submit.  I submitted my first four proposals without and issue and now for the last four days it won't submit.  I put in 2 tickets without any response.

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lonnie,

I see you successfully verified your identity and our team has just resumed your account. You can continue submitting proposals.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Okay, looks like my turn. I am having the exact same issue of clicking on Submit a proposal and being redirect back to the same page. I received an email saying that my identification was manually verified but still can not submit proposals. Can someone please resolve this for me?

Thank you!

Astra

Hi Astra,

You should now be able to send proposals. Could you please try again and let us know if you run into any further issues?

~ Valeria
Upwork

Yes, I can not submit proposals again. Thank you! 

karey5
Community Member

Hi when i submit à proposal i get redirected back to thé same page 'submit à proposal'
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Winfred, 

Does the issue persist even as you clear your cache and cookies, or use a different browser? 

~ Avery
Upwork
topeqs
Community Member

I also have the sake issue, I can't submit a proposal, it takes me to the same page.
I have a verification email in my mail box.

Hi Abdulrasheed,

Welcome to Upwork! To start sending proposals, you will need to complete your profile and get it approved, go through the guides, tutorials, courses, videos, Help articles and Community discussions compiled in this  thread

~ Joanne
Upwork
topeqs
Community Member

How do I complete my profile.

I've been trying since..

Abdulrasheed,

Kindly log in to your account and complete filling in the requested information and then click the submit for review button.

~ Joanne
Upwork

I have created a new account in upwork, Yesterday, But not able submit a proposal, when I click on submit a proposal. It's showing link is redirecting too many times.

What is the issue?

Hi Niraj,

Could you please try to use a different browser or clear your cache and cookies? If the issue persists, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths