cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submit a Proposal

Highlighted
Sajjad H Member Since: Jan 26, 2016
1 of 17

Dear when i click Submit a proposal  Page redirect to same page i can not submit any proposal for last 7days please resolveve my problem as soon as possible ...

Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
2 of 17

I tried submitting a proposal just a couple of minutes ago.  It is working Sajjad.  Did you try submitting a support ticket?

3 of 17

you can access from my account there was nothing appear. site redirect as same page and i checked all broweser and all update like as chrome.opera, firefox,safari.my Required Connects to submit a proposal: 2
Available Connects: 60

why not i send my proposal..?

Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
BEST ANSWER
4 of 17

What do you mean?  Are you going to lend me a password to your account?  Have you tried this, Sajjad?

notice.jpg

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5 of 17

Hi Sajjad,

I've checked and wasn't able to replicate the problem you're having. If you're still unable to submit proposals, please take a screenshot before and after you click the Submit a Proposal button and share them with Support, so we can take a look and investigate.

6 of 17

Thank you now was running proply

Lonnie O Member Since: Aug 6, 2017
7 of 17

I am having the same issue.  I try to submit a proposal and it just stays on the same screen (see attached).  I hit submit and it redirects back to this same screen and never goes to the screen where you enter your proposal information and then submit.  I submitted my first four proposals without and issue and now for the last four days it won't submit.  I put in 2 tickets without any response.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
8 of 17

Hi Lonnie,

I see you successfully verified your identity and our team has just resumed your account. You can continue submitting proposals.

Astra S Member Since: Nov 28, 2017
9 of 17

Okay, looks like my turn. I am having the exact same issue of clicking on Submit a proposal and being redirect back to the same page. I received an email saying that my identification was manually verified but still can not submit proposals. Can someone please resolve this for me?

Thank you!

Astra

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
10 of 17

Hi Astra,

You should now be able to send proposals. Could you please try again and let us know if you run into any further issues?

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS