Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submit a proposal is disabled

40a9a6dc
Rajender K Member Since: Jul 30, 2017
1 of 4

Hi,

Moderator, whenever i try to submit proposal, it looks like disabled. what is the reason behind this issue and how can i enable it.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 4

Hi Rajender,

I can see that our team had send out a full detail explanation to you via ticket. Please respond back to ur team on your ticket that you can find it on this Link. You can address questions on the ticket if any, or let me know if you need further help.

~ Goran
Upwork
40a9a6dc
Rajender K Member Since: Jul 30, 2017
3 of 4

Hi Goran,

Thanks for the quick reply, I have no idea when I have received any ticket and when I click on "here" link it takes me to "How can I help you page" and before loading the page it completely, it redirects me to my the freelancer home page where we search for jobs. So please let me know what to do now. I will really appreciate you Co operation

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 4

Hi Rajender, 

You should be on Upwork Help Center page, and at the top right corner there is My Request button. We will resend the ticket again and you will have a notification on your email as well if you can`t find it.
If you have some kind of error, please take a screenshot and send me a PM with details about your browser and action taken.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS