🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Submit a url on proposal?
Page options
mohamed_7777
Community Member

Submit a url on proposal?

hello guys 

I build websites , when submitting a proposal how can I send my portfolio websites ? What is the best form ? A screenshot? Or pdf ? Or url link 

thanks 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
celgins
Community Member

You should include your website URLs in your Profile Portfolio.

In your cover letter/proposal, you can direct the client to review your Portfolio. They may review it anyway, but if you have something specific you want them to see, you can say so in your cover letter.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
celgins
Community Member

You should include your website URLs in your Profile Portfolio.

In your cover letter/proposal, you can direct the client to review your Portfolio. They may review it anyway, but if you have something specific you want them to see, you can say so in your cover letter.

You mean to just add url in cover letter ? 
no need for screen shot ? Or pdf ? 

No. I mean, in your cover letter when you create your proposal, you can mention to the client that you have a portfolio to showcase your web building skills. The client can see your profile by clicking on your name, but since a web designer's portfolio is important, make sure you tell them the portfolio is available and shows examples of your work.

For example:

"I have developed several websites for similar clients. Please view my portfolio for examples and let's talk about how I can help you."

or

"I just recently completed a website with requirements similar to yours and I can help get yours developed and online in no time. When you get a moment, please view my portfolio for examples of my completed work."

or

"I have worked with many clients who needed websites like yours and I was able to design and build their sites to according to their specifications. When you get a moment, please review my portfolio for examples. I would love to discuss your project. Let's connect."

I would not include any URLs, a screenshot or PDF in my cover letter.

Also, make sure your profile is Public, not Private so others can view it. Right now, your profile is set to Private.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members