🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Submit profile for review
Page options
aminahanafi
Community Member

Submit profile for review

Hello,

I am trying to submit my profile for review before approval, but I keep getting **Edited for Community Guidelines**. What seems to be the problem?

5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amina,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

I have a similar problem, but with my colleague.  I am trying to get him onto the Upwork platform so that we can manage our ongoing working relationship. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

His name is **Edited for Community Guidelines**, but for some reason his profile was rejected.  I tried to hire him direct on the platform, but i was not allowed to.

Can you help

Thanks

Alastair 

Hi Alastair,

Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss the details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. We hope you understand. Please let your friend know to reach out to us so that we can assist them further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hey Aleksander.

my colleague has tried reaching out to you guys in a several ways, but has not been able to submit anything as his profile isn't approved. 

What can we do to get this sorted as we have spent several weeks now unable to rectify this?  His name is **Edited for Community Guidelines**, this is the profile.  Please can you either make it live or email him at **Edited for Community Guidelines**

https://www.upwork.com/ab/applicants/1232791036165910528/messaged/1232791111093133312

Thanks

Alastair

Hi Alastair,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members