🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Submit work for payment barely working?
Page options
joyh97
Community Member

Submit work for payment barely working?

Is anyone else having trouble with submitting work for payment? I tried to search the forum but couldn't find anything.

For the past week or two, when I go to reports > contract milestone > submit work for payment, the process is incredibly slow and buggy. Sometimes it freezes completely, and I have to close the tab and start over. I never used to have this issue, at least certainly not to this degree of lag.

I don't even have to attach files because they're too large so I send mine via inbox, and yet it can still take me 5-10 minutes just to be able to type "Sent via inbox" and hit the submit button. Does anyone know what's going on, if it's a problem on my end or with upwork? I'm not experiencing any kind of lag on any other sites.

2 REPLIES 2
emanicom
Community Member

Hello,

You've probably already done this, but when mine gets slow, I clear my cookies, restart my browser. Also, since Upwork recommends Chrome browsers, I no longer use other browsers. 

I hope that helps. 

d8591d8e
Community Member

REcent I hired and worked for OTT server and FLS .I send payment request did not get any kind of proble m you hared,

Thanks a lot

Please try to reload the page and give time to do the process

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members