🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Submitted Proposals are not showing on Job Po...
Page options
mwaheedsafder
Community Member

Submitted Proposals are not showing on Job Posting

Hi Upwork Community

I am facing a weird situation from the past few days. Whenever i submit a proposal against a job, my connects get deducted but when i visit the job posting to see the status of hiring it shows that no proposal is submitted.

I have attached the screenshots, if you see on top of first screeshot it says that your proposal is submitted but when you move to the end in the second screenshot it shows that "No Invites" are sent to the client.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

5 REPLIES 5
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Invitations mean that a client decides to invite specific freelancers; it's optional and some clients don't send any invitations, in which case, the number of invitations will show as 0. This has nothing to do with proposals submitted by freelancers, and I can see by looking at the pdf that you attached that 5-10 proposals were submitted for this project.

petra_r
Community Member

Malik W wrote:

the second screenshot it shows that "No Invites" are sent to the client.

Invites are sent BY the client, not TO the client. The number of invites is the number of freelancers the client proactively invited to apply after looking at their profiles

So the clients go through your profile and decides if they want to invite you or not?

Malik W wrote:

So the clients go through your profile and decides if they want to invite you or not?

Invites are when clients run searches and find freelancers they want to invite that way, IN ADDITION to the freelancers who have applied to their job post.

Just as you run searches to find appropriate job posts, clients run searches to find appropriate freelancers to invite.

I have one more question. My bank account name differs from my Upwork account name. Changing my name on Upwork account will effect me in any way?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members