Did you mean: 

Re: Submitted proposal not showing in proposal list

bc94
Community Guru
Reem H Member Since: Feb 8, 2017
11 of 32

@Valeria K wrote:

Hi Milankumar,

Our engineers are aware of the issue and are actively working on fixing it as soon as possible. You can also check this page for live updates.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Hi Valeria, 

I am having the same issue and I was wondering if it counts as a sent proposal or not, because my connects were reduced but I can apply again and I wouldn't want to waste my connects.

alex-ilchenko21
Alex I Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
12 of 32

Hello, 

Let me know what happened my proposal, please

I can't work now.

This is genral issue on upwork?

electriceel
Dima P Member Since: Oct 4, 2016
13 of 32

Some of the proposals in the list for my job advert have disappeared.

Why does this happen?

I contacted one of applicants/freelancers and he tells me that his account has been terminated because he wasn't successful in his application. I wanted to hire him but now the system has taken him off! 

What do I do?

Thanks Valeria

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
14 of 32

How did he tell you that if he was terminated and he can't chat anymore? 

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
15 of 32

Hi Dima,

Could you please send me a screenshot of your communication with this freelancer, any information you have regarding their profile and a link to the job post they applied for in a private message?

Untitled
judith_mathewson
Judith M Member Since: Aug 14, 2018
16 of 32

I'm having the same problem. I just applied for https://www.upwork.com/ab/jobs/search/saved/details/~01b05fdef27c126f4a/?sort=recency&user_location_...

and my proposal is not showing up.

Best,

Judy M.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
17 of 32

Hi Judith, 

It looks like you already have an open ticket for the same concern. The team handling your case will continue assisting you through your support ticket. 

~ Avery
Upwork
azyrema13
Ryzza Mae L Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
18 of 32

I just finished submitting a proposal. My connects has been deducted by 2pts but it isn't showing under My Proposals. I have checked my Connects History if it it's there, and alas, it is but when I checked the job posting, it says "Submit a proposal" without "You have already submitted a proposal" at the top.

Please advise.

Thanks.

nparent
Nicole P Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
19 of 32

I am experiancing the same issue. My biggest concern is if the client has recieved my proposal? 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
20 of 32

All,

I'd like to provide an update. Your proposals haven't been lost. There is a delay in processing proposals but when the issue is fixed, your proposals will show and be delivered to clients.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS