Did you mean: 

Project description disappeared?

alex-ilchenko21
Alex I Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
21 of 32

Hello,

I'm new upwork freelancer Alex.

I have problem on my submit proposal.

I can't see lists I have done proposal on proposals page.

Today, I have submitted to 3 jobs.

But I can't see it on proposals page.

What's the matter with my proposal?

Please help me.

Thanks, Alex.

alex-ilchenko21
Alex I Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
22 of 32

Also, I can't see it on my proposals page.

And what's the matter with our proposal?

zachary_meadows
Zachary M Member Since: Mar 9, 2017
23 of 32

I spent my last 2 connects on a job proposal that literally disappeared after I submitted it.

I submitted the proposal, as I normally do, and it didn't show up in my list of submitted proposals, and when I go to the job post, it says "submit a proposal". It seems that my proposal didn't go through for some reason, but my last 2 connects are gone so I can't try to submit it again.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Very frustrating..

bc94
Community Guru
Reem H Member Since: Feb 8, 2017
24 of 32

It's a glitch in the system,
they're working on it

and yes a lot of us experienced the same.

ETA: check out this thread https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Submitted-proposal-not-showing-in-proposal-list/m-p/3160...

zachary_meadows
Zachary M Member Since: Mar 9, 2017
25 of 32

I spent my last 2 connects on a job proposal that literally disappeared after I submitted it.

I submitted the proposal, as I normally do, and it didn't show up in my list of submitted proposals, and when I go to the job post, it says "submit a proposal". It seems that my proposal didn't go through for some reason, but my last 2 connects are gone so I can't try to submit it again.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Very frustrating..

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
26 of 32

come back in like an hour

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
27 of 32

Hi All,

The issue has been resolved by our engineers and your proposals should start appearing. You may need to refresh your page or clear cache and cookies. Please, let us know if you run into further issues.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork
ddavis1935
Daedrie-Ann D Member Since: May 18, 2017
28 of 32

Hello,

I am experiencing the same problem. I submitted a proposal, at first it was showing under my proposal list but now it has disappered and I have lost 2 of my connects.

Please assist.

Thank you.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
29 of 32

Hi Daedrie-Ann, 

Could you please check your proposals in Find Work > My Proposals > Archived, to see if any of your proposals have been archived?

~ Avery
Upwork
presentardoc
Cristiano P Member Since: Mar 11, 2017
30 of 32

Hi,

I thought that selecting "Find Work -> Proposals" I would see a list of all proposals I submitted (either Active or Archived).

Instead, I see only some of them.

In fact, in some cases if I do a Job search under "Find Work -> Find Work"  I can find projects to which I have applied already, that have the tag Applied, but do not show up in the  "Find Work -> Proposals" list (not Active nor Archived). How can this be?

Even more confusing to me:

There is a particular projecto to which I applied once, but then realized that I wanted to modify the cover letter. The only way to to modify a over letter is to withdraw from the project and submit again, and so I did.

Now I see that project listed as Archived with "Reason: Withdrawn by You" and not in the Active list. But if I open the details of that project fom the Archived list, then I see that it shows (correctly) that I have submitted a proposal, and it shows the new proposal (the second I submitted).

Can anybody shed some light on the above?

Is there another way to track my proposal?

thanks a lot!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS