🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Submitted proposal successfully however…
Page options
a1527808
Community Member

Submitted proposal successfully however…

Hi All, 

i would appreciate if I could get an answer. I did submit a couple of proposals and my connects were also deducted. However, it appears on my page when I check the stats that no proposals have been submitted. This is troubling considering the fact that I'm new to Upwork and still trying to get my way around it as a freelancer. Thank you 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Jessy,

Thank you for following up. I check and I would like to clarify that it looks like some of the proposals you are referring to are closed now. You can find more information in the Archived proposals here

This screen displays all of your archived proposals. It includes the date communication began with the client and the reason the proposal was archived.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Jessy,

I checked your account and see that you have submitted proposals. You can check the proposals you have submitted by going to your proposal section. You can check for active, referrals, and those that were moved to archive. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
a1527808
Community Member

I checked and I still wasn't there. I however submitted another one which now shows on my proposals section. In all 3 proposals summitted, just one appears on mg propaosals section. Thank you for your reply 

Hi Jessy,

Thank you for following up. I check and I would like to clarify that it looks like some of the proposals you are referring to are closed now. You can find more information in the Archived proposals here

This screen displays all of your archived proposals. It includes the date communication began with the client and the reason the proposal was archived.

~ Nikola
Upwork
361b4b8a
Community Member

Same Problem I applied for over 30 proposal but i can't get any answer. I thought its defficult for new freelance to get a job However  When  my first and only client post another job 

I applied for that to 

Than I ask my client Then he say he doesn't receive any request 

I don't know can anyone tell me what to do 

Hi Deependra,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked on the job posting and can confirm that your proposal was submitted and received by the client along with 60+ other proposals. 

~ AJ
Upwork
a1527808
Community Member

I get it now. Thank you for the clarification 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members