🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Submitting a Proposal
Page options
ahmedhany26
Community Member

Submitting a Proposal

If I do not meet all the client's preferred qualifications but I am sure I can complete his job perfectly should I apply? or he won't even bother to look at my proposal since my proposal may be filtered

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kam_andru
Community Member

Hi Ahmed,

I prefer not to apply as the client will get many proposals meeting the required qualifications, if you do it shows to the client that you didn't meet all the required qualifications, and selecting is completely depending on the client's mood, 

I will tell you what I do in this case, 1. I look for how many are applied for the job. 2. Then look at the time of job posting, if it showing more than 30 minutes and still there is only fewer than applicants, then I will apply for this job as there will be no complications of applicants crowd, that will level up the chances of winning the job.

I hope this is helpful.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
kam_andru
Community Member

Hi Ahmed,

I prefer not to apply as the client will get many proposals meeting the required qualifications, if you do it shows to the client that you didn't meet all the required qualifications, and selecting is completely depending on the client's mood, 

I will tell you what I do in this case, 1. I look for how many are applied for the job. 2. Then look at the time of job posting, if it showing more than 30 minutes and still there is only fewer than applicants, then I will apply for this job as there will be no complications of applicants crowd, that will level up the chances of winning the job.

I hope this is helpful.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members