cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submitting a request/ticket problem

zerdastudio
Active

Hi, Im new to Upwork family, I registred few days ago, and I tried to submit ticket (few question I cant find answer here) but after i finish it, I cant find history of it, or any email confirmation. That was 2 days ago, and today I tried to make new one but again without success. 

Is there any bug or Im doing something wrong?

Thanks

Alexander

7 REPLIES 7
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aleksandar,

I don't see any support tickets submitted through your profile. Were you using this page to submit them? You can also ask questions here and we'll be happy to help.

~ Valeria
Upwork

From main website I opened Help Center, than Get help from Upwork, I choosed category, I wrote message, and after that when I open my request on help center I cant see anything?

Maybe thats not right way, Im not sure. 

Anyway, I made account with wrong name (I didnt know about teams and companies, now Im reading more about it), and when I realised it need to be personal name, not name for group, it was too late. After everything I changed name to my own. My question is, because I need to have personal account, can my girlfriend who is living with me make account for her, and if we make team, is that allowed?  I read its now allowed to have more accounts, so Im confused because we are using same ip adress?

I just realised link in your answer, yes I used it.

Thanks for help

Aleksandar,

You are correct that your individual freelancer profile can only represent you and can't represent a team. Your girlfriend can also create her individual freelancer account on Upwork and you can log in from the same location as long as you only log into your own accounts and don't share login information.

If you'd like to work as a team, you can look into starting an agency. Check out this help article and let us know if you have any further questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Ok, I understand, thank you very much.

Alexander

Hi, I'm trying to send a Request to Upwork but it's not working. Please fix it. Thans!

Hi Uzma,

I'm sorry to hear that. Could you please share more information regarding your concern so I can assist you? You can send me a PM by clicking on my name. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS