cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submitting profile redux

jennifer_wolfe
Jennifer P W Member Since: Sep 7, 2016
1 of 5

I've checked various threads on this issue, and I cannot figure out why I continue to get e-mail messages from Upwork telling me to "submit my profile." The video walks me through all of the steps I've already completed--my profile is 100% complete--yet I've received three e-mail messages saying that once approved, "you can begin submitting proposals..."

So, where do I click or whom should I e-mail? I see nothing in my profile screen indicating what the next step should be. Thank you in advance for your assistance. --Jennifer

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
2 of 5

It looks like you're already approved. You've been given the Rising Talent badge. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
jennifer_wolfe
3 of 5

Thank you! That's what I thought. Maybe the Upwork auto-messaging is alert to the fact that I haven't applied for any jobs yet and is just making assumptions based on that lack of activity. Thanks again--I appreciate your time in looking at my profile and answering my question.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 5

Jennifer, your profile has been approved and you should be able to submit your proposals now. 

Let us know if you have any further questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork
jennifer_wolfe
5 of 5

Thank you, Valeria! I appreciate your help.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS