cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submitting proposals in behalf of other agency members

Alan Anthony C Member Since: Nov 25, 2017
1 of 7

Hi there,

I recently upgraded my Upwork agency and started inviting members.

As the owner and business manager, I assumed to be able to submit proposals on behalf of my agency members. Unfortunately, it seems that I can't.

The source of the proposal seems to be locked to my account and I see no other options.

I have already read the support article. I have my own freelancer account. I'm hoping someone could help me.

Thanks

-Alan

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 7

Hi Alan Anthony, 

I'll go ahead and check this with the team, and I'll get back to you once I have more information. 

-Avery
Untitled
Alan Anthony C Member Since: Nov 25, 2017
3 of 7
Cool. Thanks!
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 7

Are the other agency members' accounts actually approved?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
5 of 7

Hi Alan Anthony, 

Looks like the team is currently assiting you through a support ticket. Feel free to follow up on the same ticket thread if you have more information that you would like to share about the case. 

-Avery
Untitled
Princess Jeiem M Member Since: Jul 9, 2015
6 of 7

Hi, I also have the same concern.  I am not sure if this concern was resolved.  I tried using the chatbot but it didn't give me the answer I needed.  Can someone help me with this concern, please?  

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
7 of 7

Hi Princess Jeiem,

I would just like to confirm did you switch to your agency account before attempting to submit a proposal on behalf of your agency? Could you please share more information so I can assist you? Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS