🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Subscription Problem
Page options
nayabchauhan87
Community Member

Subscription Problem

Hello upwork community,
My subscription was expired so my profile did not renew in the billing cycle then I explicitly renewed with different card and now even though I renewed it but it's again trying to charge my card everytime with 12$.
4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nayab,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your membership plan. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

I have already purchased subscription on 18 November 2020. Yesterday, it's again trying to charge my card with 12$ on 11 December 2020. Can you please let me know is there two recurring plan got activated on my card. Can you plesae check and reply?

Give me solution as soon as possible.

Membership costs $14.99 (plus tax if applicable in your country) so this can't be a charge for an Upwork membership. I wonder if you bought connects for $ 12!

Hi Nayab,

I checked and it looks like you didn't upgrade your membership on November 18th, but purchased Connects. A couple of days ago, I see that you tried to upgrade the membership, but the bank declined the charge for which you need to follow up with them for more information on why it happened. You can also refer to this support ticket where our team explained to you all in detail.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members