🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Subscription Renewal
Page options
bolajio
Community Member

Subscription Renewal

Hello, I renewed my subscription for June on June 2nd and i have since seen a steady decline in my page engagement. My subscription is now ready to be renewed and i am doubting anything is going to change seeing as a whole month's fee has been wasted. I am wondering if  i should just cancel my subscription?

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mobolaji,

Are you referring to your profile views? If yes, freelancers in search results are shown on a rotating basis so that everyone gets a fair chance to be discovered. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

But i applied to so many jobs i even bought extra connects and got 1 job, i mean i applied to nothing less than 20 jobs. That is not normal.

Mobolaji O wrote:

But i applied to so many jobs i even bought extra connects and got 1 job, i mean i applied to nothing less than 20 jobs. That is not normal.

Applying for 20 jobs and only getting one of them (or not even getting any of them) is perfectly normal; it happens to me sometimes, and I've been on Upwork for ages. But the "plus" plan has no effect on whether you get jobs or show up in the search results. You can just cancel it and buy connects separately.

Ok, thank you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members