cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success score

sofija23
Sofija V Member Since: Dec 1, 2017
1 of 7

I got a five star feedback but my success score didn't change! When will it change?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 7

Hi Sofija,

JSS is updated every second week on Sunday. To learn more about this visit My Job Success Score guide.

~ Goran
Upwork
sofija23
3 of 7

It's been 2 weeks and my success score still hasn't change even though I had a new 5 star feedback,how do I get someone to look into this because it is really affecting my job searches!

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
4 of 7

There are a lot of factors that go into your JSS. The 5 star client may have left you lower private feedback, which is also a part of your JSS. One or both of the very old contracts with no activity may have started to drag you down with this update. 

The fact that the number didn't change doesn't mean that it hasn't been updated. It may just be that the one small positive of a single 5-star feedback was outweighed by other factors, such as the aging of those contracts or whatever private feedback this client left. 

sofija23
5 of 7
So do you reccomend I terminate the old contracts to boost my score? Will that help?
tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
6 of 7

Ultimately, you will have to get rid of them, but you have to be careful. You only have a few contracts with feedback, so if you close the jobs now with no feedback, that can hurt your JSS too.

The ideal solution would be to ask the clients to close the contracts. As old as they are, that may not be feasible. If it's not, you'll want to close them yourself, but not at the same time. Try to get a couple of additional jobs with feedback, then close one, then get some more with feedback before closing the other so you don't end up with half of your contracts showing no feedback. 

sivavranagaro
Community Guru
Vesna M Member Since: May 15, 2012
7 of 7

I got 25 "excellent" and few not so good, and stuck with 97%.